Friday, April 22, 2011

My Wish List...


I will consider a trade or partial trade, worked out on an individual basis:

I would love to get away for a 3-7 days at a beautiful resort or hotel
I love Gift Certificates and Shopping.
I am a total "retail therapy" kinda gal, so this list will be updated as I see fit.

  • DSLR Digital Camera either Olympic or Canon with wireless remotes and needed accessories.
  • Sony Video Camera (NEX VG10- 1080i or better) or Canon FX300 Professional Camcorder
  • Accessories for the Professional Camcorder such as the battery pack, Porta Brace, external microphone, Canon WA_H82 Wide Attachment Lens. Tint Filters, Lighting, Zoom Remote Control, Vortex Media,
  • Programs and Software for editing please contact me personally and I will provide you a list of what I'm seeking.
  • Transend Media Extreme Plus Card

No comments: