Saturday, July 21, 2012

Let's Reconnect with your Wild Side

Allow me to take you on a journey with me into the erotic.
I have the tools and the mindset to create for you the BDSM & FBSM experience that you are looking for.

Permit me to slowly draw from you the secrets that you suddenly feel compelled to share.
Watch as you discover desires and kinks you never even knew you had.
Challenge your boundaries with me – in the safest most erotic and authentic way possible.
Allow me to introduce you to true freedom and bliss.
Together, we will embark on an unparalleled journey of discovery eroticism and playfulness.

I always put safety first and I expect my clients to do the same. 
I will accept your gift of surrender so that together we can plumb the depths of your desires – Is it through pain, encouragement, tickle torture, sensory deprivation, flogging, paddling, bondage? Or perhaps creative fantasy role play or edge play?
Our foundation will be built on mutual, careful negotiation and open communication.

I can be soft, sensual and feminine while at the same time command from you exactly what I know you want to give to me. I have studied and explored BDSM at length. I understand your desire to seek freedom and pure ecstasy within BDSM. I am fond of intelligent, respectful and worthwhile relationships.
In my world, it is essential that we develop a strong rapport as well as trust. If you’d like to contact me please do so here or at malaciousboys@gmail.com or you can comment on my blog here.
I encourage you to approach me in a thoughtful manner. Please be as concise and clear as you can so that I can get an idea of your needs and desires. I will not respond to vulgar or inappropriate requests nor will I respond to just a name and an email address.
I will contact you within reasonable hours of having received your request.

Currently at this time I AM NOT SEEKING any personal slaves that does not PAY for PLAY or Does not make a comfortable donation/tribute.

No comments: