Sunday, October 14, 2012

Personal slaves that want to apply

Personal slaves must be willing to pay a weekly tribute-no exceptions.

It is less than you would normally pay, but you must do what I want you to do- [during the week- play for a few hours] and have [or be willing to obtain], full costumes or an interesting costume look for going out and play parties.

I prefer someone much older that has the time and can appreciate the company and attention from a Goddess like myself.   If I am busy, you must be furniture until I need you. 
I don’t like back talk and rudeness. A Willingness to submit to me and be on film or in bondage photos adds to your credibility[esp if you are an artist] and it would be fun to make some fetish films with storylines[you may hide your identity].  Send me an e-mail and tell me about yourself and what you can offer. You are allowed to have a safeword.

No comments: